Tuesday 21 February 2017

Day 21: good and bad

30-Day Blogging Challenge

Day 21: turn-ons and turn-offs

On:
confidence
capability
cute face
can handle adulting
patience
gets my sense of humor
comfortable
makes things less awkward
shows a lot of interest
good with hints
respect
dorky but cute

Off:
arrogance
insecurity
no physical attraction
disrespect
ignorance
lack of enthusiasm
awkward
bad jokes
embarrassing
inconsiderate
unaware of others/surroundings
afraid to be silly :3

I guess I like people I vibe well with, who I find easy to talk to and interesting to get to know. I am quite insecure and anxious already when talking to people so I prefer genuinely confident people because they tend to be more comfortable. I dislike if they don't consider me their equal in any capacity, but also dislike if they're disinterested in helping when I need. Same humor is essential, also I don't like people if my family doesn't like them XD It might seem harsh but my family is a big part of my life, we're close and I spend a lot of time with them or talking to them, so I won't like people my family doesn't like.

Finally, I am enthusiastic and want people to come along for whatever I come up with at the moment, and people who don't at least some times feel the call for adventure will quickly be dropped :/



No comments:

Post a Comment