Thursday 14 June 2012

Philosophies.

I started this blog because I wanted to share my personal perspective with others. I think that all of our views on life and eternity and everything that is are of equal value, since they all are interpretations of our personal experiences. I figured by sharing my thoughts, I could start a discourse, that I could get a perspective in return. It seems the only perspective I'll ever have is my own. Even so, I thought, so many other people have a voice and a say in many things, so maybe my ideas and thoughts could spark something else in people, an interest, if anything. But it's honestly so discouraging.

As the days go by and the posts go unnoticed, I wonder if this isn't just another version of a dear diary. If no one listens to what I'm saying, do I even have a voice?



No comments:

Post a Comment