Thursday 14 June 2012

Do you want to know what I was thinking?

I was thinking about that phrase, "in the end, justice always prevails" and all its many versions. I used to believe it, I mean it seems so in the general sense of the history of the world. Or maybe I was just a lot more naive than you, if you already don't believe the phrase to be true.

I was thinking that maybe justice only prevails thanks to another phrase, "history is written by the winners". History, official history, is indeed written exclusively by whoever won the argument/war.
I think not one person would ever consider themselves unjustified, or that they are the "bad guys" that should lose. If someone does, please write to me because I would love to talk to you.
Anyway, so basically, -we- are always the "good guys" and -they- are always the "bad guys". When we win, the good guys win. Then, we the rightful winners go ahead and write our story, our history.


In the winner's history, justice always does prevail.


(Nikola Tesla)

No comments:

Post a Comment