Tuesday 28 March 2017

Day 24: repetitive thoughts

30-Day Blogging Challenge

Day 24: Seven things that cross your mind a lot

7- Life of animals. If I see an animal around I wonder about his or her life, and if there are no animals around I start thinking about animals I read about or saw before.

6- My purpose in life. Or the entire purpose of life. I think about how to make life meaningful and what that means.

5- Family. I am very close to my parents and sisters, and their comings and goings occupy a big chunk of my thoughts.

4- Destiny. Whether things happen in a pre-destined way or not, whether the choices we make are the direct consequence of the person we believe we are based on our past, determinism, etc.

3- To-do's. I try to think about the day and what the plan is, and arrange and re-arrange the plan constantly. Sometimes I overthink this and end up confusing myself, and it's very frustrating >.<

2- Day dreams. All types of scenarios involving all kinds of peoples and worlds.

1- Anxiety. General anxious and mild paranoid thoughts, re-living social interactions and cringing, blaming myself when things don't go as plan, try to envision every possible scenario to be best prepared for everything every time...

No comments:

Post a Comment